9. Extending Choice in the Housing Market
10. Extending the Provision of Social, Recreational, Educational and Cultural Facilities
11. Reinforcing Cramlington’s Sub-regional Employment Role
Vision and Objectives
After a period of consultation with local stakeholders the following has been endorsed by the neighbourhood plan steering group:
"Cramlington will continue to grow, becoming a successful sustainable community. It will strive to become the main town in the county and one of its principal gateways.
Cramlington will be transformed into Northumberland’s Garden Town thereby creating a distinct identity for its residential and business communities and visitors".
1. Investing in our Infrastructure
2. Protecting our Public Spaces
3. Enhancing our Open Spaces
4. Improving our Environment
5. Promoting Sustainable Modes of Transport
6. Integrating Sustainable Transport Modes
7. Improving our Town Centre
8. Completing our Town